-->
SITE UPDATE: as of April 11th 2006, this site is no longer being updated, if you are not being redirected, please click and bookmark my new site: http://www.sanfranciscodailyphoto.com/

> Friday, January 13, 2006: Chestnut At Avila

 
(click the thumbnail above for a larger format)

This evening, I stopped for coffee in the Marina disctrict at this place called The Grove on Chestnut street at Avila, in search of my photo of the day. I didn't know what kind of image I was after today. I found it when I looked up and saw this flower arrangement hanging: a touch of nature in an urban setting.

> view this location on a map


Comments:

You'll never know what will inspire you until it does... (submitted on January 14, 2006)  

un peu de douceur dans ce monde de brutes.. (submitted on January 14, 2006)  

This picture is just so great in BW!
Not sure why, but there's something eternal about San Francisco and it's something I've seen in a lot of old family photographs.
(submitted on January 15, 2006)
 

Anne: you're absolutely right!

Dorothee: tu m'as remis en tete une pub dont je n'arrive pas a ma rappeler pour quoi.... merci! ;-)

Rob: glad this picture brought back that feeling.
(submitted on January 16, 2006)
 



Post a Comment



> return to home page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Top100Bloggers.com

directories: blogarama | blogsweet | bloghub | bloggeries | photolinks
(if I forgot to list your city, please let me know, I can't keep up these days!)


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License


free website hit counter