-->
SITE UPDATE: as of April 11th 2006, this site is no longer being updated, if you are not being redirected, please click and bookmark my new site: http://www.sanfranciscodailyphoto.com/

> Sunday, January 01, 2006: Flower Delivery

 

(click the thumbnail above for a larger format)

I found these flowers at somebody's front gate in the neighborhood with a card. I guess the residents weren't at home when they were delivered. But I felt they looked pretty good there, so I photographed them to share them with you. This is my way of wishing all of you a happy new year and welcoming you to my photo blog!

Comments:

I guess I get the first comment! Nice picture and a nice eye.

I haven't been back to Frisco in 20+ years. Thanks for making the blog, so I can at least have the next best thing to being there.
(submitted on January 01, 2006)
 

Thanks for posting the very first comment Rob! I'll do my best for this photoblog to be the next best thing to being in San Francisco. I regularly visit your Stuttgart photoblog, I haven't been in Stuttgart in 5 years now and it's nice to see those places I used to know pretty well. So, I rely on you too!

PS: don't call it Frisco! ;-)
(submitted on January 02, 2006)
 



Post a Comment



> return to home page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Top100Bloggers.com

directories: blogarama | blogsweet | bloghub | bloggeries | photolinks
(if I forgot to list your city, please let me know, I can't keep up these days!)


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License


free website hit counter