-->
SITE UPDATE: as of April 11th 2006, this site is no longer being updated, if you are not being redirected, please click and bookmark my new site: http://www.sanfranciscodailyphoto.com/

> Wednesday, January 25, 2006: Marina View Of Downtown

 
(click the thumbnail above for a larger format)

Typically, you don't see this skyline too often in photos (maybe I should add: until today...). The primary reason being that once you stand at that location in the Marina, you're fixated by what's going on in the other direction. But when the light is right, I find this sight quite beautiful: somehow, it's a city view, but yet it's peaceful. I hope you'll enjoy it too...

> view this location on a map


Comments:

Wow. Looks like a postcard.

:) Falso
(submitted on January 25, 2006)
 

a post card, yes... anyway, i could easily live in such a peacefull looking place... (submitted on January 25, 2006)  

Nice picture, nice color !
good shot
(submitted on January 25, 2006)
 

Very peaceful indeed... Must be pretty expensive too ! (submitted on January 25, 2006)  

Awwww, I miss San Francisco. It is so beautiful. It is the best city in North America, that's for sure! (Montreal and Vancouver are a close second and third) Thanks for commenting on my blog about my transition to Germany. I will definitely be checking out your blog daily so I can see wonderful San Francisco. More later, gotta run to my German language course now. (8:22 AM here in Germany) (submitted on January 25, 2006)  

Buy one, get one free! (submitted on January 27, 2006)  



Post a Comment



> return to home page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Top100Bloggers.com

directories: blogarama | blogsweet | bloghub | bloggeries | photolinks
(if I forgot to list your city, please let me know, I can't keep up these days!)


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License


free website hit counter