-->
SITE UPDATE: as of April 11th 2006, this site is no longer being updated, if you are not being redirected, please click and bookmark my new site: http://www.sanfranciscodailyphoto.com/

> Tuesday, January 03, 2006: Morning Ritual

 
(click the thumbnail above for a larger format)

Dog walking is one of those morning rituals that I witness almost every day before work. You can always catch a few dog walkers in parks at around 7am. It would appear that walking your dog in your neighborhood park is also a very effective way of meeting your neighbors (starting with the dog talk and then moving on to something else!).

> view this location on a map


Comments:

Ah, a misty moisty morning. I can feel it in your photo. Thank you. All three photos are nice shots, btw. I wonder if you would do us the favor of mentioning the park or street or district/neighborhood where you captured your lovely shots. I look forward to more of your blog. Thanks so much.
-Kim
(submitted on January 04, 2006)
 

Welcome to the Daily Photo "Club" and Happy New Year! I wish you all the best... and prosperity to this new blog! (submitted on January 04, 2006)  

That's a great concept ! And I'm impressed by your pics.... Go on !
I just added the link
(submitted on January 04, 2006)
 

Nice pics :) Just the same in Nyc - people shivering in the cold because they *have* to walk the dog ! (submitted on January 04, 2006)  

Kim: Thanks for the kind words. I'm actually working on something to show the locations on a map or something similar that would be easily usable.

Fabrice: thanks for the welcome and good wishes!

Paris2Texas: just note that the concept was created by Eric with his Paris Daily Photo.

Dolce: luckily, we've had a much nicer day today with some direct sunlight which is something that hadn't happened in a few days. See today's photo.
(submitted on January 04, 2006)
 

It's a bit like my ritual... Only not in the neighborhood park, in the forest. Here we have to walk the dog alot because of the size of the yards! Have a nice day (submitted on January 19, 2006)  



Post a Comment



> return to home page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Top100Bloggers.com

directories: blogarama | blogsweet | bloghub | bloggeries | photolinks
(if I forgot to list your city, please let me know, I can't keep up these days!)


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License


free website hit counter