-->
SITE UPDATE: as of April 11th 2006, this site is no longer being updated, if you are not being redirected, please click and bookmark my new site: http://www.sanfranciscodailyphoto.com/

> Friday, January 27, 2006: Overlook In The Presidio

 
(click the thumbnail above for a larger format)

This was taken at Immigrant Point which is an overlook over the Pacific Ocean and the hills north of San Francisco, across the Golden Gate Bridge. Definitely a nice spot to escape from the city, relax... and take photos. This place belongs to the Presidio of San Francisco which features 300 acres (120 hectares) of forest (primarily eucalyptus, pine and cypress trees), and about 30 miles (48 km) of biking and hiking trails (many more photos coming your way in the weeks to come...).

> view this location on a map


Comments:

Great Shot ! .. really nice. The funny thing is that I used to live not that far from the Ocean. Exactly Judah and 47th ave. So I'm familiar with that view.
Thanks for sharing :)
(submitted on January 27, 2006)
 

Bonjour Manuel!

Wow! What a nice shot! Really peaceful. Looking forward to see the other pictures to come!

À bientôt,

Mélissa
(submitted on January 27, 2006)
 

This brings back great memories. There's absolutely no place quite as beautiful as the CA coastline. (submitted on January 27, 2006)  

you just need a horse, and Hop ! (submitted on January 27, 2006)  

It must indeed be really great to go there! (submitted on January 27, 2006)  

My friend sent me your link. I am very inspired by your shots. I too have decided to take a picture a day for a personal journal, but I do like this photo blog. You have a great eye!

seaglass
(submitted on January 27, 2006)
 

Karine: the next time I'm around there, I'll try to go Judah and 47th to see if I can bring you a little something back! ;-)

Paris: very funny! ;-)

Everyone: thank you, glad you enjoyed the photo!

Manuel
(submitted on January 28, 2006)
 



Post a Comment



> return to home page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Top100Bloggers.com

directories: blogarama | blogsweet | bloghub | bloggeries | photolinks
(if I forgot to list your city, please let me know, I can't keep up these days!)


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License


free website hit counter