-->
SITE UPDATE: as of April 11th 2006, this site is no longer being updated, if you are not being redirected, please click and bookmark my new site: http://www.sanfranciscodailyphoto.com/

> Saturday, January 21, 2006: Saxophonist

 
(click the thumbnail above for a larger format)

Yesterday, I saw this saxophonist who found the acoustics he liked by playing in front of the entrance of a small pedestrian tunnel. His music was peaceful and it sounded incredible. I wanted to use the web site today to publish this image in memory of Myriam who's meeting the angels today.
(a different perspective of this scene can be viewed here)

> view this location on a map


Comments:

What a great scene. Glad you captured it. You could put this one in a gallery. (submitted on January 21, 2006)  

Good one, indeed! Good job with this blog, I'm totally impressed! (submitted on January 22, 2006)  

Ca me rappel quand je jouais du blues à l'harmonica sous les ponts. Effectivement ca donne une très bonne résonnance! (submitted on January 22, 2006)  

Cool picture...Who is Myriam?
I love musical instruments...I play flute and get great acoustics when I play in churches...
(submitted on January 22, 2006)
 

That is a super good picture Manuel, super good! I love it. (submitted on January 22, 2006)  

Love this pic too! You captured such a magnificent scene :) Great job! (submitted on January 23, 2006)  

Too bad we can't hear him too... (submitted on January 23, 2006)  

Oh, but I can....

Wonderful, Manuel
(submitted on January 23, 2006)
 

Great shot. We once heard a lone sax in Boston and followed the music for several blocks before we found the musician. A good memory. (submitted on January 23, 2006)  

Thank you all for the nice comments! Much appreciated... (and needed I might add)

Manuel
(submitted on January 23, 2006)
 



Post a Comment



> return to home page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Top100Bloggers.com

directories: blogarama | blogsweet | bloghub | bloggeries | photolinks
(if I forgot to list your city, please let me know, I can't keep up these days!)


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License


free website hit counter