-->
SITE UPDATE: as of April 11th 2006, this site is no longer being updated, if you are not being redirected, please click and bookmark my new site: http://www.sanfranciscodailyphoto.com/

> Wednesday, February 15, 2006: The Fairmont Hotel

 
(click the thumbnail above for a larger format)

The Fairmont hotel in Nob Hill, is one of the fanciest hotels in San Francisco. Only two buildings remained standing in Nob Hill after the 1906 earthquake and The Fairmont was one of them. Maybe that explains why "important people" usually stay there?

> view this location on a map


Comments:

Is it actually called Nob Hill, cause my puerile mind finds the name amusing. Added your link to my blog too (submitted on February 15, 2006)  

I've enjoyed your blog since last month.
From South Korea.
(submitted on February 15, 2006)
 

manu- have you seen the ducks yet? (submitted on February 15, 2006)  

I saw Michael Douglas at Fairmont Hotel years ago! (submitted on February 15, 2006)  

Hmm really grand... (submitted on February 16, 2006)  

I went there last October ... granted, just to quickly visit the Tonga Room and it's famous 'tropical rainstorm' ;) (submitted on February 19, 2006)  



Post a Comment



> return to home page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Top100Bloggers.com

directories: blogarama | blogsweet | bloghub | bloggeries | photolinks
(if I forgot to list your city, please let me know, I can't keep up these days!)


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License


free website hit counter