-->
SITE UPDATE: as of April 11th 2006, this site is no longer being updated, if you are not being redirected, please click and bookmark my new site: http://www.sanfranciscodailyphoto.com/

> Friday, March 03, 2006: Flower Pots

 
(click the thumbnail above for a larger format)

It looked like those guys were anxiously waiting for their flowers when I saw them. As I happen to pass in front of them every once in a while, I'll keep you posted on the progress. Have a nice weekend everyone!

> view this location on a map


Comments:

I can see they feel a little bit alone :)

It must be lovely with plenty flowers!
(submitted on March 03, 2006)
 

Manuel, did you get my email? (submitted on March 03, 2006)  

I like this shot. (submitted on March 03, 2006)  

It will be fun to see the same picture in a couple of months! (submitted on March 04, 2006)  

Hope to see them blooming soon! (submitted on March 04, 2006)  



Post a Comment



> return to home page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Top100Bloggers.com

directories: blogarama | blogsweet | bloghub | bloggeries | photolinks
(if I forgot to list your city, please let me know, I can't keep up these days!)


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License


free website hit counter