-->
SITE UPDATE: as of April 11th 2006, this site is no longer being updated, if you are not being redirected, please click and bookmark my new site: http://www.sanfranciscodailyphoto.com/

> Sunday, March 19, 2006: It Wasn't Him

 
(click the thumbnail above for a larger format)

There were lots of people on Union Square this weekend, lots of catching up to do on those shopping lists after the past couple of weekends we've had when the weather wasn't that good. This is one of the few shots I took but I can share more during the week if you want (just say so).

> view this location on a map


Comments:

There is an H&M store in SF now? Where?? (submitted on March 19, 2006)  

Very Joe (from NYC) like this photo. I love it. (submitted on March 19, 2006)  

There are two H&M stores: 150 Post and 150 Powell.

I love how the guy looks so determined to do something in this photo!
(submitted on March 19, 2006)
 

H&M!!! None here in Orange County yet. I think there will biuld one here this year. Great shot! Can't wait to see more. (submitted on March 19, 2006)  

He is kinda cute too! (submitted on March 20, 2006)  

Very apt tee shirt by the looks of it (submitted on March 20, 2006)  

Thanks, buzzgirl! I didn't know. (submitted on March 20, 2006)  

Oh, you went to Union Square, too? I was there!! (submitted on March 20, 2006)  

I love it!! (submitted on March 20, 2006)  

:) I like his t-shirt (submitted on March 21, 2006)  



Post a Comment



> return to home page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Top100Bloggers.com

directories: blogarama | blogsweet | bloghub | bloggeries | photolinks
(if I forgot to list your city, please let me know, I can't keep up these days!)


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License


free website hit counter