-->
SITE UPDATE: as of April 11th 2006, this site is no longer being updated, if you are not being redirected, please click and bookmark my new site: http://www.sanfranciscodailyphoto.com/

> Monday, March 06, 2006: San Francisco Shadows And Colors: Red

 
(click the thumbnail above for a larger format)

Since I do quite a bit of abstract photography and haven't dared to share any on this site, I decided this weekend that I would make a commitment and share one abstract photo each week. I thought I could do it each Monday, hoping that (with some luck) these could be bring some inspiration to start the week. So, I'll start with a series called San Francisco Shadows And Colors: a different shadow and color each Monday. Let's see how it goes... Today's color is red, with this wall I found in a backstreet of Chinatown.

> view this location on a map


Comments:

Bon, ben j'attaque, on dirait?!
Le rouge correspond assez bien au Lundi, l'ombre aussi d'ailleurs...D'un autre côté, ça met un peu de couleur sur l' hiver Alsacien qui joue les prolongations. Hopla.
(submitted on March 06, 2006)
 

Manuel

Very nice!
(submitted on March 06, 2006)
 

Excellent idea! We're looking forward to seeing your more creative side :-) (submitted on March 06, 2006)  

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator. (submitted on March 06, 2006)  

Like it! (submitted on March 06, 2006)  

i love abstract photography- great idea to include it here! (submitted on March 06, 2006)  

Bravo Manuel pour cette photographie. je l'aime beaucoup. (submitted on March 06, 2006)  

Can't wait for what's next in the abstract serie! (submitted on March 06, 2006)  

See, there is something about abstraction...

Really nice, especially on the larger format.
(submitted on March 06, 2006)
 

Great shot Manuel, and good idea! (submitted on March 06, 2006)  

Great shot. I love abstract photos - textures, shadows, emphasis on colour, whatever. (submitted on March 07, 2006)  

Good idea! And great photo! Are all the houses so colourfull in chinatown? (submitted on March 07, 2006)  

You should keep posting more--thats an exellent picture. (submitted on March 07, 2006)  

I like the deep red colors here, but what really stands out is the textures-that's what pulls the viewer in, I think. (submitted on March 07, 2006)  

Thank you all, now I'm going to have to hope for some good sun to cast for shadows each Monday... ;-)

Manuel
(submitted on March 09, 2006)
 



Post a Comment



> return to home page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Top100Bloggers.com

directories: blogarama | blogsweet | bloghub | bloggeries | photolinks
(if I forgot to list your city, please let me know, I can't keep up these days!)


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License


free website hit counter