-->
SITE UPDATE: as of April 11th 2006, this site is no longer being updated, if you are not being redirected, please click and bookmark my new site: http://www.sanfranciscodailyphoto.com/

> Monday, April 10, 2006: San Francisco Shadows and Colors: Multicolor

 
(click the thumbnail above for a larger format)

This time, we'll start off the week in multicolor. The previous image in this series can be viewed here. There will be one more next Monday, and then I'll move on to something different.

> view this location on a map


Comments:

Very cool shot. What did it originally say, do U know?

Arty smooch,
The Tart
; )
(submitted on April 10, 2006)
 

A very strong image, big impact, I can't stop staring at it! (submitted on April 10, 2006)  

I'm right there with you, anonymous. I've been staring at it for a little while, too. It has a strong appeal (plus, these are my colors! ;-) If these walls could talk ... (submitted on April 10, 2006)  

I really like how you can't distinguish the electrical cables from their shadows... same applies to the layers of paint: lots of confusion. Good stuff. (submitted on April 10, 2006)  

Nice photo Manuel...very intriguing stuff! (submitted on April 10, 2006)  

Just so you know, Manu, the commenting section takes forever to open up. Same thing yesterday. (submitted on April 11, 2006)  

anonymous: blogger is still experiencing problems with that it seems, it's been on and off for a while, but thanks for letting me know. (submitted on April 12, 2006)  

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money
(submitted on April 18, 2006)
 



Post a Comment



> return to home page

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Top100Bloggers.com

directories: blogarama | blogsweet | bloghub | bloggeries | photolinks
(if I forgot to list your city, please let me know, I can't keep up these days!)


This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License


free website hit counter